- More sustainable city logistics.
- Development and scaling-up of activities until January 1, 2020 to speed up the transition to Zero Emission City Logistics.
- Presentation on January 1, 2020 of an overview of the results of these efforts.
- Publication on January 1, 2020 of recommendations based on the results of the Living Labs.
- Indication of the forms of Zero Emission City Logistics for which large-scale application is feasible.
- Scaling-up of feasible forms of Zero Emission City Logistics between 2020 and 2025.
Commitment and actions of the parties
- Definition of joint, local Living Labs.
- Commitment to implement, monitor and assess Zero Emission Living Labs.
- Incorporation of specific measures with good prospects into the Living Labs.
- Continuation of these measures in scaled-up form if they prove to be a success.
- Initiation by local authorities of Living Labs within their territories.
- Promotion by business and sector organizations and interest groups of their members’ commitment to and participation in this Green Deal.
- Promotion by vehicle manufacturers of the development and application of vehicles to support Zero Emission City Logistics.
- Promotion by fuel suppliers of the development and application of fuels for vehicles to support Zero Emission City Logistics.
- Promotion by logistics services providers, shippers and recipients of the development of logistics concepts.
Commitment and actions of the Dutch Government
- Supports and organizes the Secretariat, which coordinates the program.
- Distributes and promotes the results of the Zero Emission City Logistics Living Labs.
- Consults with the public authorities and organizations involved to find solutions to obstacles that may arise in the area of legislation.
- Strives to promote and implement changes to the provisions of laws and regulations.